Prairie Voyager Adventist School will use the Seventh-day Adventist learning environment to foster student achievements that combines academic learning with Christian spiritual guidance.
Philosophy and Purpose
To diligently use every opportunity to teach whatever matter is pertinent in the moment whether academic, spiritual, or character building (Deuteronomy 6:7). Through the learning process we shall lead our students into a growing understanding of God’s care and presence in the various aspects of their daily lives. This understanding shall be presented through Bible study, prayer, devotions, and sharing throughout the academic day.
In harmony with our concept of education Prairie Voyager Adventist School (PVAS) seeks to enhance the spiritual, mental, social, and physical development of each student through the following objectives:
- To lead students to a knowledge of God that includes encouragement of a living, active relationship with Him.
- To assist in the formation of noble Christian character, by placing emphasis on the spiritual values of life.
- To achieve high academic scholarship.
- To develop habits of accuracy, discernment, responsibility and resourcefulness in thought and action.
- To promote the understanding and practice of the principles of healthful living.