Learning to walk daily in God’s footsteps on the path that He has created.
Study Him who is true, as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.
In harmony with our concept of education PVAS (Prairie Voyager Adventist School) seeks to enhance the spiritual, mental, social, and physical development of each student through the following objectives:
- To lead students to a knowledge of God that includes encouragement of a living, active relationship with Him.
- To assist in the formation of noble Christian character, by placing emphasis on the spiritual values of life.
- To achieve high academic scholarship.
- To develop habits of accuracy, discernment, responsibility and resourcefulness in thought and action.
- To promote the understanding and practice of the principles of healthful living.
Studying Him who is true, as revealed in His Holy Word, allows me to become the person God wants me to be, striving to learn to walk daily in His footsteps on the path that He created. Through Bible study, prayer, devotions, and sharing, we become educated to serve both God and mankind now and for all eternity.